The CCTR assists investigator and their team to connect the community in participant engagement and recruitment for your study/research trial. The complimentary CCTR recruitment service includes:
- Advertising your COUHES/IRB approved recruitment materials on our website.
- Available to internal and external research colleagues.
- Study advertisement posted on the newly created MIT centralized study recruitment repository.
- Complimentary service (no charge).
To access the complementary Study Recruitment service, please submit a CCTR Study Recruitment Request Form. Please include the following information:
- Name of Study
- A brief description of your study (1 or 2 sentences)
- PI/Study Coordinator
- Study contact information with optional links to:
- Participant screen/interest form (if available)
- Study advertisement poster/flyer/social media posting
- Your lab or study specific website
- Additional study specific information (at your discretion)
- If available, include a QR code on the flyer that links to additional study and contact information
- PDF of your COUHES or local IRB approved study recruitment materials